KA engineers undergo extensive training and have the unique opportunity of working with power panels, drive panels along with the automation package and are hence adept at troubleshooting in high-pressure site conditions. We are proud partners of Rockwell Automation and represent them for their range of automation and drive offerings. Starting from micro PLC systems for simple applications like Generator Control, KA can handle entire Cement Plant Grinding Units to complete Boiler/Turbine DCS systems. Having worked with many European clients, our documentation and approach to projects are also very professional. Our engineers are also well versed with Hardware and Software platforms of Siemens and Honeywell. Some of our areas of expertise are,
- Sub Station Automation – Data Acquisition and Selective Control from/of Transformers, HT Panels, LT Panels, BMS System, Diesel Generators, HVAC System, etc
- Power Plant Automation – Boiler, Turbine and Balance of Plant (BOP)
- Pollution Control Equipment – Like Electrostatic Precipitators and Fabric Filters
- Sugar Plant Automation – Cane Crushing, Boiling House, Evaporator, Pan Section, Centrifugal Section
- Cement Plant – Grinding Units, Fly Ash Handling, Machines, Conveyors, etc.
- Pulping Plant Automation – Digester, Wet Washing System, Brown Stock Washing, Screening, LTI Oxidation, Bleaching, Evaporator
- Rocket Manufacturing – We work with ISRO closely in the manufacturing processes of Rockets.
- Water – Waste Water and Sewage Water Treatment Plants
- Bulk material Handling – Machines like Stackers, Reclaimers, Ship Loaders, Conveyors
- Automotive Plants – Press Automation, Conveyor Automation, Car Wash Systems, Paint Shop.